Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Blue Beach House

After 14 years at our current address we have decided that it is time to move on.  Over the years we have transformed our cute little 2 bed beach holiday house into a lovely 4 bedroom home to accomodate the needs of our growing family!  I thought I would share a few images of the finished result before we take off to tackle our next project...an original 70s classic - I can't wait!  We are so excited to have another project to get stuck into.  I have a heap of ideas already swimming around in my head....more on that later...  For anyone whos interested in buying a house in sunny Seaford, Melbourne, please check out Harcourts in Seaford!   xx Faith






1 comments:

Coastal Chic- Island Collections said...

You have such beautiful home faith and you've created many wonderful memories but what fun and excitement you had ahead of you with your next-70's style project!
x e