Sunday, January 22, 2012

Shell Inspirations and our Summer SALE


We are having a fabulous Summer SALE over at Island Collections!

My Beach home update.

I've been busy moving bits and pieces into our new home and I came across two shells to place in my Shell and Coral  inspired cabinet. Unfortunately the other hundred odd shell and coral pieces are somewhere else in 1 of 45 boxes. Oh dear... its going to take awhile! I'm also going to add some of our coral and shell packs and wouldn't our large Finger Coral look absolutely beautiful.


I've always loved the image from Pinterest over at Plumeria of a shell and coral display cabinet and its my aim to create something similar! (My effort is very pitiful at this moment!)

I'm also so excited that I've been able to put up my shell chandelier. Isn't she beautiful!

Summer Wishes
xo Evanthe and Faith

0 comments: