Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Coastal Home

 My bamboo display cabinet with my Inlay Box and Candle Cross from island collections.

My mini vignette displayed on my stunning decoupage Coral Tray from island collections.
 I took this photo collapsed on my sofa at the end of a very long day and finally my Turquoise Foo Dogs get a chance to sit proudly on their sideboard. Welcome home boys!
Well I'm finally in my Coastal Home and I think she's just beautiful. I'm such a very lucky girl! After three long years we are in and I couldn't be happier...and it was well worth the wait!
The move on the other hand was horrific! Saturday (moving day) couldn't be any hotter if it tried. I managed however to set up part of the lounge room...the rest of the house is controlled chaos!


Have a great Thursday!
xo Evanthe

2 comments:

Scandi Coast Home said...

I so LoVe your home...
did you build it or renovate it?
It is beautifully decorated ;o)
.....................................
Tania Maree xx
Scandi Coast Home Australia

Coastal Chic- Island Collections said...

Thankyou for your gorgeous comments Tania. Your blog is a little treasure and we are going to add it to our list!
My house is a new build and it started as a sandy block with a cluster of Ti-trees 3 years ago!
x Evanthe
P.S. And we still have our cluster of Ti-trees!!