Sunday, March 25, 2012

Creating some Tropical Sunshine on a Grey Day!

 Creating some of the tropics in my coastal home this afternoon!

A gorgeous and vibrant image to enhance my colourful mood!

I tried to create a pocket of bright tropical colours in a corner of my home today and it did the job of cheering me up on this very grim and grey day on the Mornington Peninsula. It was a blah sky above all day today but it was nice and cosy inside! Snuggle up and keep cosy tonight!
Hope you have a great week. Take care.

xo Evanthe and Faith
images: 1. coastal chic, 2. driftwood interiors

2 comments:

Sydney Steenland said...

I think you nailed it, I especially love the palm vase!!!!
Have a great week to you too.
Sar x

Scandi Coast Home said...

Every time I see it I want that palm vase ;o)
....................................
Tania @ Scandi Coast Home